Introducing the new Tower Soup Maker T12001! For some of us, there’s nothing better than a hot bowl of soup at night. But preparing soup the traditional way can create a real mess, and also takes time. That is where soup makers such as the Tower T12001 come in.
The Tower Soup Maker
This Tower Soup Maker does much more than just prepare soup. It goes well beyond that, as it can prepare both smoothies and great desserts as well. The Tower is a bit pricey when compared to some other options, so is it worth the extra cost? And if so, what is it that makes the investment worth it? We are going to find it!
If you want something practical, you often have to compromise on style. This is what Tower has arguably done in order to create the perfect blender-style soup maker. It features a clad body with a chrome effect. The lid is a bit of a contrast as its made with plastic parts. You can call it a mess, or appreciate Tower’s attempts. Some think it looks sleek, others not so much, but its effectiveness is without question. We’ll come on to that.
The Tower Soup Maker features a detachable power cable with a side handle for easy handling. It also features a flip-up handle making it very easy to remove the lid.
The inside stainless steel cavity is non-stick and so you won’t have to worry about every ingredient sticking to the sides . There are no crevices for lumps to cling to and there are clear markings on every level so that you won’t be confused when adding your ingredients.
The product is completed with a motor housing and four blades. These drop on top without you needing to lock them in place. This all makes it very easy to prepare a meal in just minutes.
The Tower Soup Maker looks good in any kitchen with many reviewers receiving compliments from guests who agree.
Advanced Pre-Programed Features
The Tower excels at making both smooth and chunky soups, which it can prepare within 25 minutes. Just chop the ingredients, add them to the jug and let the machine do the rest. The keep-warm feature is bliss; once the soup is prepared you can keep it warm for up to 40 minutes.
The compote button makes desserts. Yes, you can make desserts in the T12001! It also allows you to make baby food. Just press the Compote button and blend the ingredients for another four minutes. This is a great feature for people who are catering for little one’s themselves.
The blend button makes smoothies. This is an ideal fix if you don’t have time for breakfast in the morning. Just add the ingredients, blend for less than five minutes, and you have a perfectly healthy breakfast.
As you can tell the Tower T12001 is a multifunctional machine that can be used throughout the day to fulfil a variety of tasks.
- Three Automatic Cooking Programmes: The Tower Soup Maker comes with intuitive features. It features different cooking modes, enabling you to make soup, smoothies, and desserts.
- Built-in Cleaning Programme: This is perhaps the only product that features a built-in cleaning programme. The cleaning programme warms up the whole machine, just put some soap water in a jug and blend it for a minute or two, it will clean the whole thing. Just make sure to wash it with clean water afterward.
- Easy to Handle: This leading soup maker comes with a detachable power cord, and a chunky handle making it easy to carry and store.
- Cooks Within Minutes: It can easily prepare from 4 to 6 servings in just 20 minutes.
- Heavy Duty: The T12001 comes with a 1.2L capacity jug and a 1000W motor. This is enough to cater for a medium sized family.
- Affordable Price: This is aimed at users looking for a high-end soup maker who don’t want to spend a fortune. The product comes with some advanced features found in high-end soup machines, but in order to keep the price down some feel that it makes a bit of a sacrifice in the looks department (although we think it looks great).
You can compare it to our other reviews here.
What Customers Think
Consumer ratings for the Tower Soup Maker are excellent. Currently, the Tower T12001 has over 240 reviews on Amazon. Almost 180 of these reviews give the appliance a 5 out of 5-star rating. Users are pleased with its non-stick inner case and how easy it is to clean, and many feel that it’s an ideal addition to their kitchen.
Even though it’s positively reviewed, there are some users who were a little less than satisfied. These clients complain that it’s a bit pricey for the feature that it offers. And a few say that its not the most practical option available.
There is an ongoing debate whether this soup maker is worth the price tag or not. We are going to settle that below.
Tower Soup Maker – Conclusion
For someone who is looking for a soup maker that is easy to programme, for quick soup making, the Tower T12001 is perfect. And it comes with a handy self-cleaning function which is a rarity.
Some say that the Tower Soup Maker isn’t much to look at, but we disagree. We feel that it is a mid to high-end product that will be appreciated by cooking enthusiasts, and that it’s well worth the price tag.
At the time of review it was REDUCED from £39.99 to £35.00 with FREE DELIVERY.